SpeedFun Ribelle SPECIALIZED Turbo Levo SL, Kenevo SL, Creo SL, Como SL e Vado SL
SpeedFun Ribelle for SPECIALIZED Turbo Levo SL, Kenevo SL, Creo SL, Como SL e Vado SL
The SpeedFun Ribelle Specialized Turbo Levo SL, Kenevo SL, Creo SL, Como SL and Vado SL derestrict your Specialized engine from 25 km/h to 60 km/h allowing you to exploit the full potential of the power of the engine.
COMPATIBLE only with Turbo Levo SL, Kenevo SL, Creo SL, Como SL e Vado SL equipped with Specialized SL 1.1 and with TCU (CTU1) and MasterMind TCU (TCU2) and Mastermind TCD.
-The Specialized Ribelle tuning device always shows real speed and mileage on the display, if any, or app.
It can be activated or deactivated by pressing a simple sequence of keys directly from the e-bike handlebar control. The activation and deactivation of the device is reported on the TCU. The SpeedFun Ribelle measure only 38 x 16,5 x 7,5 mm. It is equipped with original connectors for maximum resistance and water tightness. The SpeedFun is specifically designed to be installed under the TCU making the installation quick and easy without having to dismantle the engine compartment to access the engine ports. Thanks to its particular operating algorithm the SpeedFun comes in operation when 16 km/h is reached without the cyclist noticing any difference in assistance, power losses, failures, or “hiccup” operations.
SPECIALIZED EBIKE with SL 1.1 engine where the SpeedFun was successfully installed:
- Specialized S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL
– Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Expert
– Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Comp
– Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo SL
– Specialized Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon
– Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon
– Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp
– Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL EVO
– Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert Carbon
– Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo
– Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon
– Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp E5
– Specialized Turbo Como SL 4.0
– Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0
– Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-Through
– Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0
– Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 Step-Through Equipped
– Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0
– Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-Through
THE MAIN FEATURES
- Totally invisible
- It does not alter the data on the display and is compatible with Specialized e-bikes equipped with TCU (CTU1) and MasterMind TCU (TCU2) and MasterMind TCD
- It can be installed/uninstalled at any time thanks to the original connectors and measures only 38 x 16,5 x 7,5 mm
- Allows you to reach speeds with assistance activated even over 60 kmH
– Installable in a few minutes under the TCU, ready to use, plug and go!
– Suitable for Specialized e-bikes with 1.1 and 2.2 engines
– Can be activated and deactivated with a sequence of keys
– It self-learns the parameters of the e-bike, stores and maintains the desired settings
– Internal firmware upgradeable to any new algorithms developed by the SpeedFun team (the device must be sent)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTION FOR THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF THE TUNING KIT