SpeedFun Ribelle SPECIALIZED - TURBO LEVO - TURBO KENEVO - TURBO TERO
SPEEDFUN RIBELLE FOR SPECIALIZED TURBO LEVO, TURBO KENEVO, TURBO TERO
The SpeedFun Ribelle Specialized Turbo Levo, Turbo Kenevo, and Turbo Tero derestrict your Specialized engine from 25 km/h to 60 km/h allowing you to exploit the full potential of the power of the engine.
COMPATIBLE only with Specialized Turbo Levo and Turbo Kenevo and Turbo Tero equipped with Brose engine (officially Turbo 2.1 and Turbo Full Power System 2.2) and with TCU (CTU1) and MasterMind TCU (TCU2).
The Specialized Ribelle tuning device always shows real speed and mileage on the display, if any, or app.
– Specizlied Turbo Kenevo Comp
– Specizlied Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp M5
– Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail M5
– Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
– Specialized Turbo Levo Pro
– Specialized Turbo Levo Expert
– Specialized Turbo Levo Comp M5
– Specialized Turbo Levo M5
– Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0
– Specialized Turbo Tero 4.0 EQ
– Specialized Turbo Tero 4.0
– Specialized Turbo Tero 3.0
– Specialized Turbo Tero 3.0 Step-Through
THE MAIN FEATURES
- Totally invisible
- It does not alter the data on the display and is compatible with Specialized e-bikes equipped with TCU (CTU1) and MasterMind TCU (TCU2) (displays not included in the price)
- It can be installed/uninstalled at any time thanks to the original connectors and measures only 49 x 16,5 x 7,5 mm
- Allows you to reach speeds with assistance activated even over 60 kmH
– Installable in a few minutes under the TCU, ready to use, plug and go!
– Suitable for Specialized e-bikes with 2.1 and 2.2 engines (officially “Turbo 2.1” and “Turbo Full Power System 2.2”)
– Can be activated and deactivated with a sequence of keys
– It self-learns the parameters of the e-bike, stores and maintains the desired settings
– Internal firmware upgradeable to any new algorithms developed by the SpeedFun team (the device must be sent)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTION FOR THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF THE TUNING KIT